Nope cuz I post about Ed, Edd n Eddy! #ouchburn
Has this blog gained popularity after the sudden explosion of Kevedd?
i’m really shallow so i have this like long mental checklist of traits that someone i’m gonna date would ideally have
I also did that when I was single. Im shallow too. But dana was a pleasant surprise. I guess I didnt really know what I wanted til I met her
would you rather attend the wedding of your otp or get a copy of their sex tape?
Tumblr: The place where all the important, thought provoking questions are asked.
Uh.. could you explain to me how Kevedd got started? It's so random.
Well, now we know who spits and who swallows.
A bunch of gay baby loving, lesbian hippies.
• when or if I started shipping it.
• my thoughts:
• What makes me happy about them:
• What makes me sad about them:
• things done in art/fic that annoys me:
• things I look for in art/fic:
• Who I’d be comfortable them ending up with, if not each other:
• My happily ever after for them:
• what is their favorite non-sexual activity?
Eddy’s brother stopped by today….
I was trying to do the chin
6 & 12!
6: Draw a same pic with your dominant and non-dominant hand.
12. Any weird artist behavior you admit doing?
9: Favorite thing to draw?
10: Least favorite thing to draw?
3 and 7
3: Show a thing you last drew, no matter how small or a “doodle” it is.
7: Do you have any OCs?
why do you hate vampiremeerkat so much?
I actually exchanged a few notes with her in the past. I wanted to ask permission to post eddy/edd stuff that I drew using her character designs (it should be in my scraps folder on DA if memory serves…) not only did she give me permission but she was encouraging me to draw and post whatever i want, and I really respect that about her. Shes an incredibly honest person. Im not saying I agree with a lot of the offensive subjects or statements she posts publicly, but my conversations with her have been nothing short of professional and inspiring and completely lacking of the distasteful judgemental attitude she seems to boast to her fans regularly; I think she comes off as a different person than she really is, which is something I can relate to. I also respect some of the artistic leaps she takes in her fanart, which takes a lot of confidence and creativity, which I respect greatly as an artist.
Tldr; I really respect her as an artist. And i feel she comes off the wrong way to the community, but that part is none of my business.
- 1: Take a picture of your workspace.
- 2: Show your pencil case and what's inside.
- 3: Show a thing you last drew, no matter how small or a "doodle" it is.
- 4: Lineart or coloring?
- 5: Who/what inspires you?
- 6: Draw a same pic with your dominant and non-dominant hand.
- 7: Do you have any OCs?
- 8: Do you listen to music when you draw? Favorites?
- 9: Favorite thing to draw?
- 10: Least favorite thing to draw?
- 11: Draw a pic of yourself like how you look just now.
- 12. Any weird artist behavior you admit doing?